New Student Sports & Rehabilitation Therapy Scholarship Terms and Conditions
If you’re accepted to start as a new student in the Sports & Rehabilitation Therapy program at Fremont College between October 1, 2018 and October 21, 2018, you’re eligible for a $500 scholarship when you graduate. We want to make sure that you will be rewarded for all your hard work when you graduate from Fremont College.
Terms and Conditions
1. Scholarship will be awarded to new applicants who enroll in the Sports & Rehabilitation Therapy program at Fremont College between 10/17/2018 and 12/30/2018 and if applying for financial aid, must complete all of their financial aid documentation if qualified for financial aid programs.
2. A scholarship winner must start their program at Fremont College on 11/12/2018 and graduate on or before the completion date of your enrollment agreement.
3. Scholarship amount will be applied to the student loan amount first, if applicable. If there is balance, the scholarship winner will receive a check equal to the remaining balance after paying the student loan up to $500, within 90 days from the date of graduation.
4. If there is a credit balance, the scholarship winners agree to sign a student authorization form stating that the scholarship will be applied towards their student loan principle amount.
5. A scholarship winner must complete their program at Fremont College with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher. Students who are awarded scholarships upon acceptance in the program but fail to meet the 2.5 cumulative GPA upon graduation will forfeit their award.