A CULTURE OF CARE
|Why Fremont | 5 Star Support Team|
Part of Fremont’s Culture of Care involves ensuring students have someone to turn to should they have a question or concern about any aspect of their education. Each student has a team of 5-Star Advisors who will support and mentor them during their studies at Fremont College. Students are assigned five advisers – one for each area of education, including:
- Admissions Associate
- Financial Aid Officer
- Academic Dean
- Student Affairs Officer
- Career Planning Specialist
The Five-Star Advisor is a go-to person for questions and issues throughout a student’s studies at Fremont. Students can still meet with other advisors based on availability, however, we want to ensure students have a point person to communicate with at all times.
Students receive a sticker that is attached to the back of their Fremont badge that lists the names of their advisors for quick reference. They can email their 5-Star Advisors at any time and set aside some time to get to know them better.
- Questions regarding the admissions process
- Getting acquainted with the school as a new student
- Discussing the next step in your education if you decide to pursue additional schooling through Fremont College
- Questions about our bachelor’s degree completion program
FINANCIAL AID OFFICER
- Applying for student aid
- Questions about FAFSA documents
- Questions about existing student loans, grants, payment plans, etc.
- General questions about your degree program
- Questions / concerns regarding a particular class
- Discussing academic progress
- Creating an academic plan to achieve your educational goals
STUDENT AFFAIRS OFFICER
Your Student Affairs Officer will answer questions regarding student events and activities.
- Questions about student events and activities
- Suggestions for student events
- Questions about the Student Ambassador program
- General questions about classes and / or degree program
CAREER PLANNING SPECIALIST
Your Career Planning Specialist will help you prepare for the workforce and obtain a job after graduation.
Career Planning Specialists assist with the following:
- Questions regarding workshops and other career preparation events
- Obtaining an internship while in school to acquire necessary work experience
- Obtaining a job after graduation (in no way does Fremont College promise or guarantee employment or level of income/wages).
For students who are still deciding which program is best you can view some of the many program options offered below.