Accreditation and Approvals
|Fremont History | Mission and Guiding Principles|
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). Recognized as a 2008-2009 and 2011-2012 School of Distinction, and a 2013-2014 School of Excellence.
- Approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE). Approval to operate means the institution is compliant with the minimum standards contained in the California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009 (as amended) and Division 7.5 of Title 5 of the California Code of Regulations.
- The Paralegal Studies Program is approved by the American Bar Association (program page here). As of March 2021, there are only 33 such programs in the State of California.
- The Sports & Rehabilitation Therapy, Massage Therapy programs are approved by the California Massage Therapy Council (CAMTC).
- Qualified to participate in Federal Financial Aid Programs, which provide grants and loans to eligible students.
- Fremont College is approved for the training of Veterans under the provisions of Title 38, and the California State Approving Agency for Veterans Education (CSAAVE) to enroll veterans and other eligible persons.
- Fremont College has been named a 2020 – 2021 Military Friendly School® by Victory Media, the premier media entity for military personnel transitioning into civilian life. The Military Friendly® Schools designation is awarded to the top colleges, universities, and trade schools in the country that are doing the most to embrace military students and to dedicate resources to ensure their success in the classroom and after graduation.