Mission and Guiding Principles
|Fremont History | Mission and Guiding Principles | Accreditation and Approvals|
Our mission is to be an innovator in professional education and disrupt the traditional classroom experience to meet the demands of 21st century careers.
To achieve our mission, our objectives are to:
- Implement a collaborative learning model to engage diverse learners
- Promote research, entrepreneurship, and technology innovation
- Stay relevant to our corporate partners’ learning needs
- Empower our graduates to contribute to the community
- Continuously improve our instructional methods to integrate andragogy and engage students with the structure of learning experience
Our Guiding Principles
- We passionately commit to the success of our students.
- We execute with the fierce urgency of now.
- If we fail, we recover quickly and cheaply.
- We consistently ask intelligent and relevant questions.
- We think critically before we proceed.
- We maximize value by making informed decisions.
- We embrace positive change.
- We always do our best to be the best.
- We strive to improve the world through education.